Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
Stethoscope? Hourglass? That you look through? I think that's a telescope, Zodi.
(Though, you were probably thinking of spyglass.)
Sometimes one has to access their brain's Random Access Memory for a word and it comes up short. I'm glad it is hilarious to experience, mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
First Zelda, then back to Mario:

Fish elves are attracted to middle-eastern amazons confirmed.

Huh. Fairies don't need to breathe?

Oh, now you can kill them. Gotta say, their death cries don't feel uh, like they sound more "damsel" than "warrior woman."

Or not. Not sure how an arrow is just knocking them out for a few minutes.

So why are the Zora eggs a treasure? What value is there to Zora eggs? Like, if they were planning to eat the eggs or hatch them an sell the babies that would be one thing but that wouldn't be "stealing a treasure" that would be "trafficking."

Oh, the eggs are a clue... but why are they also calling the eggs a treasure?

As for Ganon, well given that the witches who raised him in the main world don't appear to be affiliated with the Gerudo here its likely that if he has a counterpart in Termina that his counterpart is just a dude.
In my experience most girl likes are, so this tracks.

That glow is a slight magic aura shield that protects them from water.

Yeah the Gerudo lady voice clips on hit are... awkward.

Clues can be a sort of treasure! Also anything a pirate steals is definitionally treasure, as pirates steal treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Majora's Mask 19: Loop 6, Day 2-3
and so we start off by being caught by the Gerudo pirates repeatedly.

in this episode we see Link setting his arrows and hookshot to stun while firing at the pirates, how nice of him to spare them like that

wow the Gerudo Pirates really made sure no magic potions gets into their fortress and the areas surrounding it. either that or people in this sea REALLY hate magic.

the stone mask! the invisibility mask without being invisible

nice for Link to also set his sword to stun to. guess he is feeling really merciful and forgiving towards the Gerudo Pirates. either that or the Gerudo pirates are the toughest women to ever exist

onto Loop 7 then!

Majora's Mask Ganondorf.....interesting thought. Majora's Mask counterparts tend to have a theme of melancholy/sadness to them, often relating to something in the first game. a lot of the theme of Majora's Mask is the sadness beneath heroism. to keep the theme, such a counterpart would probably be the sadness or melancholy of villainy, or for Ganondorf specifically, attaining power. like he'd probably be in Ikana as its sorcerer-king....while the kingdom is fallen and be sitting on his throne regretting his choice to like, sacrifice an entire civilization for power because now he is all alone, realizing that his Power means nothing if there is no one else to be powerful in relationship to, like he'd even know that Skull Kid is going to crash the moon into clock town but be like..."that skull kid's going to end up like me, why even bother doing anything about it? misery loves company after all" and just not doing anything other than wallow, depressed in the situation he's made for himself. he'd have the power to fix the situation of Termina but he wouldn't care to because like many of the other characters he'd be hung up on his regrets and such. I dunno how'd you make Link interact with that though.
Link has mastered the art of telling the DM "I'd like to make this non lethal".

Not to be confused with the stone mask that turns you into a vampire!

That is a FASCINATING read Raziere, thanks for that.