“Haven for local hunters, eh? Well I do enjoy a bit of bow hunting every now and then.” Midnight takes a swig of the beer before slowly digging into the food. She wasn’t fond of corn - Americans put too much of the crop in their food as is - but she could at least appreciate the preparation. The mild seasoning was nostalgic for the ancient woman. She eats slowly, savoring each bite.

As she eats, she makes note of the other patrons and the animals that have been hunted here. She does her best to memorize faces. Whether anyone (besides her) looked out of place in appearance or behavior.

Eventually, she gets up and goes off in the direction of the restroom. As she steps into the hallway, she places her hand in her pocket, feeling the tick of her pocketwatch. The time between each tick grows longer as she walks in time with it. Two seconds per tick. Ten seconds. A minute. She feels the gears nearly stop as she steps into the bathroom. At this speed a normal human wouldn’t even register her presence as she looked around the bar more closely.
Spoiler
Show
Using Quickness and HiPS to examine the whole bar. Looking at how many rooms there are, if there’s anything strange about them, if there seem to be any hidden doors, etc.

Let me know what, if anything, I need to roll.