Yaaay! More DNLA!

Dragons

How did I do that the first time around!? They are so hard to rate! How much are 2 sorcerer levels worth compared to one fighter feat from a sovereign archetype, +4 Str and the BAB and saves of a dragon RHD? What about a Xorvintaal power, is that enough? Anyway, I'm quite happy with these results, at least they look self-consistent. Also changed a few RHDR entries, I wasn't fully comfortable with rating Blue and Green at the same level considering Blue has a higher sorcerer level, despite being overall mediocre. And since the original thread grouped them by color and this thread by age category, let's sort them by LA now!

DLA-3: Adult Bronze
DLA-4: Adult Silver, Adult Red, Adult Gold, Mature Brass, Mature Copper, Mature Bronze
DLA-5: Adult Blue, Mature Silver, Mature Red, Mature Gold
DLA-6: Mature White, Mature Black, Mature Green, Mature Blue, Old Brass, Old Copper
DLA-7: Old Green, Old Blue
DLA-8: Old White, Old Black
DLA-9: Very Old White, Very Old Black, Very Old Green
DLA-10: Ancient White

Monster Manual III

Battlebriar, 25 RHD: More feats for your grappling/lockdown fighter. Apart from that, nothing interesting. DLA-10
Brood Keeper, 22 RHD: Full BAB on a beatstick, and better DC for your excellent Fear ability. Sure, I'd play that at DLA-6
Larva Swarm, 22 RHD: Uuugh. Swarms do not scale well. And full BAB do not help them. At least this one has SR. DLA-13, I guess. Good luck to your DM to find encounters to challenge that enormous mass of HP with SR and Evasion and to not make you feel useless 90% of the time.
Charnel Hound, 21 RHD: Oh, yeah, Undead RHD on a beatstick, always fun. At least it has Unholy Toughness, SR and Frightful Presence to take advantage of DNLA. DLA-8
Battletitan, 36 RHD: Hahahahaha! DLA-20
Storm Elemental, 21 and 24 RHD: Greater: DLA-6, Elder: DLA-8
Geriviar, 26 RHD: Geriviar hit harder. Geriviar strongest there is! DLA-9
Death Giant, 23 RHD: Still the best giant around. Love the lore and variety of abilities. DLA-6
Eldritch Giant, 25 RHD: Sadly doesn't scale too well, but is still really strong. DLA-7

And here we are! Next week, we start the book of Bad Latin with the Angel of Decay!