Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bayushi View Post
Using the Titan Shield Armor Upgrade as a move action, Kisada forms a barrier of one way cover from his SE corner across straight to the west to cover his own squares and the square Iron Scanda is now in. The usage for Upgrade is listed as 10, I'm not sure if that is per turn of use or per activation as a whole, but since there is no duration listed I'm assuming it's per turn, which makes this thing eat power quickly.
The Core Rule book was written with a lot of gaps/assumptions on the author's part that weren't communicated well. Looking online, it seems the consensus is, if a time isn't listed, then it is per activation. Which I am going to rule means per fight. I know per activation means theoretically you can just walk around with it on all the time, but I don't think that was the intention either. You basically get to use that shield 4 times per battery and it used the super high capacity batteries. This also makes sense with the bit in the description about taking move actions to reposition.