Quote Originally Posted by brian 333 View Post
One hobgoblin enjoyed the goblin afterlife. We can presume he got to see endless war from the safety of the headquarters tent rather than from the front line where he is sent to be slaughtered, revived in some hideous manner, then put back in the line to be sent out again.
I'm down with The Dark One setting up a show afterlife because he knew Jirix was headed back out. I mean, it makes me really uncomfortable, but it would be Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
Aside from the fact that this isn't true in 3.5, it specifically isn't true in Stickworld.

You may play your own games with "Evil afterlives aren't so bad" mechanics, but that's your own homebrew, and applying your own homebrew to 3.5 in general, much less OotS in particular, is unlikely to lead you to likely theories as to what may happen.
You left out the sentence that turns that whole paragraph into a hypothetical and a question for you. So I got my answer, but I feel like I don't deserve this response. I wasn't suggesting any homebrew, just inviting speculation.