As you all awaken within the magical sanctuary of the Rope Trick spell, they notice a folded note tucked neatly against the trunk of a nearby tree. The message is written in Sergeant Hackford's distinctive handwriting, bearing the weight of unexpected news.

"I regret to inform you that Tallrose and Aerilaya, have been reassigned to another mission overnight. Due to unforeseen developments and urgent circumstances, their unique skills and expertise are required elsewhere. Unfortunately, they will not be able to accompany you on your journey to Blackwood as originally planned.

This sudden change may come as a surprise, but rest assured that Tallrose and Aerilaya's new assignment is of utmost importance to our cause. They have been entrusted with a separate task that demands their immediate attention. Their skills and dedication make them invaluable assets in this new endeavor.

While their absence may present challenges, I have every confidence in your abilities to adapt and overcome. The Rose Petals have been trained to face adversity head-on, and I believe in your resourcefulness and determination. The success of this mission now falls squarely on your shoulders.

Remember, the fate of this region rests upon the completion of your task. The capture or elimination of the enemy's commander in Blackwood is of paramount importance. Proceed with caution, stay vigilant, and rely on each other. Together, I know you can achieve success.

May luck be on your side as you face the trials ahead. Stay true to your training and trust in yourselves. The Empire of the East Sun must be held accountable for their actions, and you are our best hope in accomplishing that.

Best of luck, and may you return triumphant."

As you prepare to leave, the note spontaneously bursts into flames, disintegrating into ash. It is a symbol of the urgency and secrecy surrounding the mission, leaving no trace of the message that had been entrusted to them.