Scrambling, the party repositions themselves as best they can, moving away from the plants while flinging off spells and projectiles towards the encroaching vines. Ayalla's sacred flames strike wide, but Wuffles' bite tears a chunk of plant-flesh. Polina's vast strength reserves serve to likewise tear the Jorr from his plant-prison before the oozing liquid can seep into his system. He thanks her by loosing a crossbow bolt at the closest enemy, moments before they're all torn through a fiery wormhole a dozen feet east, adjacent to Paul who lobs a globule of acid at one, sizzlings it fronds.

Polina puts more distance between her and the enemy, not wanting to fall victim like Rax did, and takes two potshots with her longbow. They both strike, despite her preference for battleaxes. Ensnared by the vines, Wuffles is unfortunately victim to the poison just as Rax was, the foul liquid seeping into the spirit animal.

Spoiler: Map
Show

A fair amount of the movement described didn't go as the party wished because of standing up from prone taking half your movement and the difficult terrain of the plants.
Polina frees Jorr from the vines before they can do more poison damage to him.
Ayalla's sacred flames is evaded. Wuffles can't make it to the south target due to standing up from prone, so retargets for the middle one instead. It hits for full damage, but it's a big vine; it's immune to being proned by the bite.

Jorr fires a shot at the middle target to try to get Sneak Attack. Despite only getting a 14 on the attack roll that is enough to hit for 13.
Paul's acid splash takes effect for full damage. They are not acid resistant.
Leif teleports the party away with Calcifer.

The top plant attacks Wuffles, and misses.
The middle plant attacks Wuffles, and hits, for 10 bludgeoning damage. They're grappled/restrained (DC14) and will be subject to poison damage at the start of Ayalla's turn.
The bottom plant attacks Calcifer, and hits, for 9 bludgeoning damage, however apparently the spirit is immune to being grappled/restrained, so the vines don't lock onto it, and it has nothing to fear from the poison.

Since Archemist's on holiday I botted Polina - they moved a bit northeast to keep out of vine-range and longbow'd twice on the north one that has a hunter's mark. They both hit, for not-great damage, totalling 13 including the hunter's mark damage. (3+5, 3+2).
Unfortunately she couldn't get in close to try to free Wuffles due to the difficult terrain, who took 25 poison damage at the start of Ayalla's turn; I'm pretty sure that takes them out as well. I've left the token there for the moment in case I've missed something though.

Just in case you want to focus fire (figuratively), the top and middle ones have taken about 30hp of damage each, and the bottom one has taken about 20hp of damage. None of them are bloodied (or whatever the plant equivalent of that would be. Sapped? No, that's not right...)

Party (minus Polina) are up.

Initiative:
Jorr: [17]
Paul: [17]
Leif:[15]

P:(1d20)[13]

Polina: [12]
Ayalla: [1]