Black Library, Past

"I know we have other options for hydroponics. I'm thinking if we get an STC for it, the Mechanicum won't immediately start burning it all as innovative tech-heresy or whatever. It can be rolled out without any arguing or complaints, and hopefully without much need of new machining to produce the components." Which will hopefully mean it can spread faster than the four of them can travel, which would otherwise be a pretty limiting factor.

More Recently

"I don't think that's something I could have faced, but getting in there and meeting people I can do. I have some new tricks for making them friendly, too. Just need some zinc and Allomantic brass. And hopefully some practice." He's been able to figure out what the different wells of power in his stomach do, and even demonstrated some of his abilities in manoeuvring with Steelpushes and Ironpulls, but using emotional Allomancy on allies when it's not an emergency isn't really something he feels comfortable with. Besides, he has no idea if it'd even work on anyone here; Cegorach is a god, Frode's brain is electrical, Ensara has a whole bunch of powers and Alexandria is spiritually inviolable or something. And he's had training to recognise and resist attempts to persuade him using Allomantic and other methods of manipulation, which may be of some help if they try using psychic powers or nanites (or psychic nanites) to influence his choices and decisions.