1. - Top - End - #322
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Jumpers vs. 40k IC1: Worst. Isekai. Ever.

"... Krakoa merged with Danny the Street?" Frode said, blinking.

"Er, right. Anyways, mutant circuits are when two or more mutants... or meta-mutants... work in tandem to achieve results greater than the sum of their parts. Like Storm and Iceman working together to create an ice age, or something like that."

"At the risk of sounding immodest, I am, in the words of a certain acquaintance of mine, very clever. If we were to combine our mental abilities using your telepathy, we should be able to figure out basically any equation you'd care to name. Although we may have to use the Vulcan Mind-Meld technique- I am a very low-grade touch-telepath, normally restricted to scientific diagrams and formulae, but your psychic abilities should be able to overcome that limitation if need be."

Frode waved a hand, idly creating metallic shapes. "We'll just need some downtime to work on it."

The secondary Frode winked out, the metallic shapes sucking into a point and vanishing with the faintest of 'pops'.

The Frode avatar that had been standing in the more public area of his control room raised his voice. "Everyone is welcome to stay in here for some downtime if they'd like to. There is a jazz club on level pi, a pool and gym on level Q, private quarters on level 9, and an arcade, holodeck, and LAN chamber on level @. If there's any specific type of room or whatever that you'd like to use, let me know what it is and then give me a few seconds to manifest a hard-light version, or up to about an hour to create a physical one if you need something permanent from it, like food, alchemical ingredients, weapons or whatever."

He paused, reminded of something that Ensara had mentioned. "I'll be bringing the outside of the TARDIS back to the Sabre, if no-one has any objections."
    Last edited by TeChameleon; 2023-08-06 at 11:49 PM.