Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
"Sir Drimmle is a senior operative of the Credit Guild. He handles the Guild's business with House Durchess. He and his team are or were responsible for providing financial support from Lord Durchess to Clan Sabay in return for them retrieving cargo - such as the aforementioned weapons - being delivered to the Underhive by the Rogue Trader Casmirre. Your clan and Clan Tora disrupted the last known transfer, which is when we became involved," Hound very briefly summarizes events for Orla.
'I know about the criminal stuff.' Orla waves away Hounds comment aimiably. 'I mean that if you're doing things that would make the Emperor mad at you, you might have a regular job and a regular schedule to keep. If you're worried about the Enforcers knowing where your monies coming from you might want to have a front where you pretend to be normal. Obviously hasn't worked for him in this case.' She'll wave towards the Interrogator to imply that the Inquisition knew all about Drimmle. 'But if you don't want to get violent with this guy, maybe you can find a place where he's out and about and Marcella can bump into him in a crowd. Unless you want to try breaking into his house and psychic him while he's asleep.' Orla shrugs, 'Marcella would be the only psyker I've ever met, so I can't say I'm an expert, but if you want to think outside the box....'

Spoiler: ooc
Show

Have reached the point where Orla's obliged to pay attention to the plot