Cool class. Definitely making some builds with it. I have a few questions:

"The last option is to Burn Cast the spell, the spell goes off normally but you take the magicka cost as magicka burn and making a will save, you can burn cast any spell you have notes on."

1. Does that mean that to cast the spell you need to make the same Will save that you would to ritual cast the spell, and you suffer the same penalties if you fail? Also, does "have notes on" mean researched spell?

2. The table says that there's no requirement for making a level-0 focus. Does that mean that you can't make them at all, or you can make them without needing any special abilities? Also, per the formula they would be free to make.

3. What happens if you take a feat or something that gives you a spell as a spell known?

4. If a mythos has multiple tags like Elemental Adaptation Analysis, do you get multiple foci?

5. Do manifestations with tags also give you free foci?

6. With Awakened Awareness, do you choose to expend an AoO before or after you know if the attack will hit you?

7. With Monster Hunter Notes, it says "Each creature takes up one page per bonus provided by favored enemy." That's the only reference to pages, so I'm guessing that was left over from a previous version of the ability.

8. Why does Ire of Lightning Lord's Retribution give you a focus if it also gives you the spell as a spell known?

9. Invocations don't have schools.

"1d6+1 hit points per level of the spell."

10. Is that (1d6+1) x spell level or is that 1d6 + spell level?

11. For Wrath Unleashed, it's kinda weird that it's a (Su) ability but it still has SR. Also, most of the basic manifestations don't have names.

"The magicka required is item caster level times 1/2 the item caster level(round up)."

12. I'm assuming that this is an alternate way to invest essentia in magic items, but it's not clear how much essentia you're investing if the cost is fixed.

13. Does Etheric Overload Invocation increase the damage die twice if you Maximize and Empower?

14. Can the effect of Plundering "Life" form Black Gems be suppressed? Because some undead have a higher CR than HD?

15. Soul Legion Resurrection doesn't specify any of the characteristics of the construct.

16. You might want to link the Eldritch Life feat. I found it, but it took work.

17. Does Necrotic Overlord Assumption Shintai give you the LA from the lich template?

18. Magician's Grabbag says that 0-level spells cost 1 magika. If you don't have the ability, do they still cost 1?