View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

1. - Top - End - #1034
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
    Morning Meeting
    Raphael’s eye twitches a few times and then tries to cover his reaction by coughing into his fist. “Oh…gawd,” he moans under his breath.

Raphael watches John jump up to greet the new-new-new-new-newbie and deliver his spiel. He tilts his head, side-eying the mage. "Do you get tired of saying that?" He says, his voice colored with genuine (sounding) curiosity.
    John winced slightly at Raphael’s (he hoped) good natured question. He could not remember where he picked up the turn of phrase but he had taken a small delight in its old fashioned feel.

“It’s still new enough to me to be able to list more than Providence that the novelty of the phrasing hasn’t worn off,” John quipped back. “It also saves me having to explain that I’m not from Boston.”

He turned back to the Texan. “The gentleman who has called me out on my affectation is Raphael, code name Nightgaunt and the commercial aficionado is West Side’s Team Lead — Louis, code name Redline.

“May I also present you to Stella, code name Miss Menagerie, and Miss Carter, code name Anima.”
    Last edited by mmdeforrest; 2023-09-16 at 06:53 PM.