R2T8: Seeing Onyebuchi on the back foot from the advance of King Mockknock, Khair moves swiftly to assist. He finds that in this balancing area, he cannot simply navigate around Zaihi as he would in a more open battlefield. He calls across at the diminutive foe, I'm your huckleberry I will be your opponent your ‘highness.'”

A mark of holy energy attaches to the King. Censuring his attempts at harming Khair’s allies.

R2T7: Below, Purple shoots Alain for 1 NL.

End Round 2, Begin Round 3 ...

R3T24: King Mockknock turns to face the challenging paladin some distance away and concentrates. Khair feels his wooden holy symbol start to vibrate, but he quickly grabs it and holds on, and that weird vibratory energy diminishes. The king spits in anguish at his failure.

R3T18: Brown shoots at the redbird, but not before the bird pecks as a counter-attack for 3 mod + 3 fire ... enough to drop it.

R3T17: Zaihi sees that Khair tried to get past her and submissively she says, "Please forgive my clumsy placement, sahib." She moves south down the rafter and into the remains of the loft - where Khair could cross. She looks at the king and points her finger and a tremendous report is heard, echoing off the stones of the cathedral. A bolt of energy shoots from her finger into the king for 2 force.

R3T16: With the spell on her hand, Alahazra flies over and touches Alain. The energy releases from her hand into his shoulder and body for 16 healing.

R3T15: Alain closes on Purple, the difficulty of walking between pews slowing him down, so he puts power behind his shot and nails Purple for 9 mod, dropping it.

R3T11.5: The firebird flies towards Yellow-Blue and pecks at it before flying away.

R3T11: Trevorn easily passes along the pews in defiance of the obstacles and gets to the ladder, but then finds himself unable to quite ascend it.

R3T10: Yellow-Blue sees Khair balancing on the rafter and repositions before shooting at him. Khair finds he cannot maintain his stance while balancing, which in turn keeps him from dodging effectively, so a little arrow plinks him for 1 NL.

R3T9: Onyebuchi doesn't back up this time, simply gathering his energy and releasing it at the king. He slips at the last second, but Alahazra's blessings see his shot hit true nonetheless, striking the king for 11 mod.

R3T8: Khair, what do you do?

King Mockknock on deck, Zaihi in the hole ...