1. - Top - End - #440
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: MitD XIX: The Potted Plant Is Starting To Look Reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    I've been to zoos. I've seen animals asleep. They don't sleep with their heads against windows. Also, you seem to have missed the "and fits the other clues". Because, news flash, a horse ain't it.
    Presumably they arent left in a box just barely large enough for them to stand in either. I'm not sure what your point is. Do you think the MITD is pressing his face up against the bars of the box when he's awake? Or is it more likely that he's just standing there, and then falls asleep in the same position he was standing in?

ETA: isnt the box cardboard? He absolutely cannot actually be leaning against it, awake or otherwise. It would break.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    You are going to be mightily offended, then by this image showing a fish with curved lines instead of eyes to indicate sleep. Turns out, fish don't have eyelids. so better rush over there and tell them that they are doing comic shorthand wrong, and that you insist that they must remain anatomically correct, rather than use the standard shorthand to indicate sleep by having curved lines instead of eyes.

Gw
    Fish do have eyes though, which makes me rather certain you have missed the point I was making.
    Last edited by Keltest; 2023-12-02 at 07:11 PM.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”