Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
…Question, are these even strong for their CR? Though I suppose magic immunity isn’t bad.
They look slightly weak, but not aggravatingly so. Golems are a pain to destroy without kiting them and are immune to most ranged attacks, which makes a golem with flying speed a big hassle. Additionally, an 18d8 breath weapon that also blinds the opponents is absolutely a threat, and can definitely drop a level 12 spellcaster (14 Con, d6 HD, 68 HP against an 81 average damage breath), and even 2-shot unoptimized level 15 martials (d10 HP, 20 Con, 162 HP). The natural weapons are not that good, but there are six of them with enough Str and HD to almost certainly hit (62 total damage against melee opponents). If it had intelligence and feats, I'd say it would be a good CR 15. As it is now, maybe 13, but now much below that.

Additionally, this is definitely a 3.5 monster, but it still has the full magic and supernatural immunity, despite its psionic immunity clearly being the 3.5 version, which makes me think it may be intended, and makes the monster much better (in the same way a Wyrm is better than a Colossal monstrous vermin, clearly not in a "worth LA+0" way).

Also, wow that picture is badass. Good find Debatra.