Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre View Post
Clutched in her left hand is the Eye, and as you watch Haeluna mechanically stabs the tip of the iron spike into her right arm, leaving another leaking wound.

“I knew you had to come back this way if you wanted to scurry out of here, you filthy rats.”

The florist-turned-anarchist declares, her sneer turning into a rictus grin as her unblinking gaze locks onto Aliani.

“We could have worked together to change this city, but you threw it all away in favor of Eodred’s gutter-trash whore. Now you’ll share her fate – all of you will!”
"We could have. Much can change. Much must change. But you have allowed your hate to spread like a bramble in the garden, thinking it will shape your enemies, but in the end, as hate often does, you have let it consume you. The purpose matters, the hope for a better way. You knew that, once."

He bowed his head as he drew his morningstar. "I'm sorry it has come to this. May the mother forgive you."

And then she plunged that THING into her own eye. And everything was terrible, of course, as every failure of Aliani's life, past, present, and possibly even future flashed before his eyes -- but there was an odd sort of calmness about the terror, as if he was watching some sort of play about his own existence. A tragedy, to be sure, but a play nonetheless.

And then, as quickly as it began, it was over, save for the lingering sensation that he had heard that taunting infernal voice once before, a long time ago, in Andaisin's basement. And it all made an odd sort of sense, somehow. There was no reason to hold back, no reason to doubt, no reason to hide. She had to be destroyed, but it wasn't her any more. There was no reason to hate her for it.

He pulled out a small vial from his pocket, a vial he had filled with his own blood long ago, holding it in his off hand as he brandished his weapon.

"There is no need to be afraid, my friends. We are here for a reason, for a purpose. Let us weed the garden."

With that, he approached his former savior.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Draw blood reservoir of physical prowess, and move to F9 (hoping to create some AOOs or flanking or something).