1. - Top - End - #416
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XIX - Nobody Cares about that Stuff Anymore

Okay, so, I disagree. I see exactly what should be there for Rich showing off that he found a legit way to give Malack a constrict attack, that develops Malack's relationship with Tarquin, and hints that Tarquin is a swordsage. And he chose to do it in a way that doesn't unduly interfere with the plot.

With those objectives achieved, what should he have done differently?

EDIT: Also, Malack is wrong about grapples, too, despite his expertise. He can totally choke out Durkon with or without any fancy maneuvers. So same question: Why should Malack being wrong about grapples favor a flavorless solution over the one that accomplishes the objectives listed above?
    Last edited by Tubercular Ox; 2024-01-23 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    The creature in the darkness is [in the spoiler below] if Rich wrote a Cthulhu D20-based shaggy dog story.
    Spoiler: A shaggy dog story
    Show
    An evil sorcerer in command of a dark cult is trying to unleash a god-killing abomination more real than the gods themselves. At his side, yellow eyes revealed a Haunter of the Dark. The evil sorcerer ordered it to kill.
    TinyMushroom drew my avatar