AC: 17 HP:14/45
22/29 MP
0 Temp HP
PP: 14 PIv: 9 PIs: 14 Sanity:12
Conditions:
Concentrating on:
4 of 5 d10 HD.
Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 2/2 2nd

Borthan chuckled and snorted when Faedryl's glare hit him, but after wiping a mock tear from his eye he smiled a small smile at her. "Glad to have you back. Funny as it was, if I were to try to lead this group without you I think we'd make it about twenty yards into the Darklake before the boat blew up and the crew rebelled." He extended a hand to her when she was fully clothed. "We're all a team, and while Biggun's smart, we all know who handles the book learning round here, and it ain't me." Whether or not his handshake is returned, he would then go to work helping the others do a final search of this goopy hellhole.

When the docs offer to share their toys with the group, Borthan looks unimpressed by the portable WC, but his eyes widen like a kid in a candy store. "That's damn impressive...", but he grabs onto the rope, leaving the suit for those who have trouble with athletic effort.

Prince Derendil
Quaggoth Barbarian/Abjurer
AC: 17 HP: 17/39
34/34 MP
10 Temp HP
PP: 10 PIv: 12 PIs: 10 Sanity 10
Conditions: Mage Armor (8 hrs), Arcane Ward (0hp/8hp)
Concentrating on: Rage
HD:1/1 D12, 3/3 D6
Spell Slots- 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd, 2/2 3rd

Derendil's eyes show wonder at both inventions, and he eagerly begins to ask the creator questions about it's design. He is not eager to try the suit so early, so he catches the rope and begins to climb after Borthan, easily but carefully making their way down.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Discord rolled, both my boys passed to clamber down the rope.