Quote Originally Posted by Roguewolf View Post
The younger brother looks up and grins widely seeing Akiko. From what everyone else can gather, you don't exist to Yoshiro. "Akiko-chan! It's so good to see you again!" Yoshiro is practically beaming.

Koji takes a look around at the rest of the group. "Yoshi, ya gotta call her senpai now. Get it right." He shakes his head. "So, I recognize Arata, how ya doin' bud? The game club still going this year?" Arata Glances back and flashes a grin.

"Oh you know it! And rather well, showing my dormmates everything there is. By the way," He gestures over to Chrétien. "This is our new exchange student, Chrétien Dumas of France. And I'm sure you know Sakuma-san."

Koji looks between them and shrugs. "Nice to meetcha, Chrétien-san and Sakuma-san. Takanashi Koji of the baseball team." He offers his hand as Yoshiro goes to start at the game. "And that's my younger brother, Yoshiro. When he finally grows his eyes back anyway."
Chrétien smiles widely and takes the offered hand, somewhat surprised at the western greeting but willing to take what came. “I’m honored to meet you, Koji-san. I had heard that baseball was followed closely here in Japan but had not anticipated meeting a player so soon. Yoshiro-san appears even more excited than Akiko-chan. I hope he has her luck whether or not he possesses her skill. She rather deftly caught the prize fish not a moment or two ago.”