View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
    Orla tries not to chuckle. She considered that getting into a relationship with a psyker might be dangerous, but when they were both psykers maybe they nothing to worry about from the other. 'That can still be fun sometimes if you know what you're getting into. Just remember that you're using him as well and don't go getting feelings.' Orla considered whether Marcella was likely to be able to do that. 'If he upsets you anyway maybe we can arrest him.'

Marcella's blush returns, and deepens in its shade of red.

"Me?!" she asked with humorous incredulity, "no no, I meant for you! Hehe"

"For me? Hm, no, I don't know if they'd let me..."

Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
    'If he upsets you anyway maybe we can arrest him.'
    For the first time in her company, Marcella laughed, a genuine laugh, while covering her mouth with her hand.

"You! You're under arrest for being too damn handsome - hehe!"

oOo

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    "If there are no new leads, then it appears our best option is to follow up on Acolyte Arl's work in infiltrating Casmirre's expeditions, and hope that new leads will reveal themselves," he added.

Marc said nothing, but remained standing there in observation. However, she could not deny a ping of excitement resonate within her over the prosect of getting on a ship again. It had been so long!
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-02-01 at 09:06 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger