Quote Originally Posted by ProudGrognard View Post
Well, Aldebaran is ready. The Forum is misbehaving so I cannot attach images and links, but the Charsheet is the same as above.

Aldebaran is a Stargazer, a Shepherd of the Skies, and a Watcher of the Old Ways. He is an otherworldly, unfazeable elf with a distracted look and intense eyes which seem to see something more than everyone else. Aldebaran has spend decades studying the skies and the shifting Ways of the Feywild. In the last few years, portents and signs are becoming more and more intense: Something wicked this way comes. Aldebaran, as well as the Elders of his Circle are becoming apprehensive. Someone in the Gloomwild Court should be told...

Question: His background is between a Hermit (for the revelation) and an Outlander. Is that a problem?
That is fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
Tyrbas Tallhorn
Way of the Astral Self Satyr Monk 3
AC: 16 | HP: 24/24
Initiative: +3 | Speed: 45ft

Ki Points: 3/3
Active Effects: None
Conditions: None

Well, here you go. One Satyr Monk.

Tyrbas, or Tyr as he's commonly known, is a very relaxed and serene guy. He goes with the flow, allowing the universe itself to guide his actions. This may make him come across as aloof or even distant, but he puts his full energy into doing whatever he feels the universe wants him to. This means he is sometimes fickle, one minute being disinterested in whatever is happening and the next fully engaged.

While he does not share the fervent loyalty and adoration to the Frostbough King or Gloomwild Court that most of the people of the Dreaming Timberland have, Tyr does love the Dreaming Timberland itself and if the universe decides his part in the play has been cast, he will give it his all.
Neat concept!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Squirrel View Post
I'm interested in this one! I haven't played pbp for a number of years now, but I've been feeling that itch again. This setting seems incredibly interesting, and I'm curious what is going to be troubling this realm!

I'm not sure yet, but a satyr paladin of the ancients is sounding pretty good to me. I'll look through some of the other oaths as well (I normally go for rogues and bards, so I don't spend much time thinking about paladins).

I'm assuming the Frostbough King would be a suitable patron for an archfey warlock as well, right? That's the other thought I've got, so maybe I'll multiclass. So many decisions to make!
Frostbough King would work for a warlock patron. If you would prefer a different Archfey patron, we can cook something up, be they in the Gloomwild Court or some dark force out in the wilderness. :)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudGrognard View Post
Cool concept!

Quote Originally Posted by Kvard51 View Post
I'm thinking a Winter Elf Bladesinger. Is the Rune Carver background ok?

This looks awesome!
I would prefer not to use the backgrounds with feats, for simplicity's sake.