1. - Top - End - #371
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: WW/Mafia Fallout 3: Forecast - Rapidly Changing Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Alright, so I am no longer the birthday noodle.

Kraken asked why I asked about his alignment, I figured it was fairly obvious but let me go down the steps.

Flat posted that wincon 11 failed. Okay I don't have enough info to do anything about that.
    AvatarVecna claimed neutral, they then proceeded to claim that they didn't know their win condition.

I thought, is flat possibly publicly posting about neutral's win conditions if they succeed or fail instead of telling the neutrals what they were.

Vecna was player 4, Kraken was player 11. If flat is doing that, Kraken would thus be a neutral not told their win condition.

I asked while knowing that Kraken may not want to claim neutral.

Self defense vote on Illven
    This is admittedly not unreasonable. I thought you might be a wolf fishing for wolf-siding neutrals - which may be the case, or you may be a wofl-siding neutral yourself. It doesn't win you any points, at least, but it doesn't lose you any either.

I am willing to vote anyone from Book Wombat to Illven on my list of reads, with the exception of Lentrax, who has shared a very juicy tidbit that is either a very canny wolfplay, indicative of Lentrax/Caz W/W, or (most likely) sincere town action.

Again, will remind people of the deadline - in about eight hours, if I am still the leading wagon, I will claim. I'd strongly prefer not to give wolves any more information about my powers, since while they're not exactly strong, they are specific in ways that could be frustrating to them in some relatively plausible situations.

So, in order to avoid that, here are the current votes:

Kraken (3): BCH, Merel, Illven.
    Illven (2): Kraken, Athedia
    Lady Ti (1): Bladescape.

Since ties go to the first wagon, that means that we need either BCH or Merel to switch to another wagon - or we all (including Illven) can join the Lady Ti wagon. Again, open to wagoning any of Book Wombat, Persolus, Lady Ti, Merel, or Illven. While blade might be right that we find a wolf in Lady Ti, I'm not sure it gives us much info if we're wrong, so my preference would be for Illven, but my greater preference here is survival and not having to claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    "Also, just so you know I believe Cazero as well. I got no results last night. Means my power didn't work."
    I think this helps confirm Lentrax's claim, but I am still a little tired from the three-hour write-up yesterday. Maybe not. Good to know either way. Another piece of evidence you aren't a wolf (at least, not the kill-carrying one.... and with a jailer, having the wolf kill not be carried seems cruel).

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Reasons. BCH is not as strong as Ath/Caz by far imo. I am open to you making a case there.
    I'm pretty sure I made my case with the 3000-word write-up last night in which I pointed out multiple things that made me suspicious, lol. While I am refusing to rule out absolutely ruthless bussing like I am for Caz, I still don't think BCH is worth testing - I just think I have a hard time reading him.

- - - Updated - - -

No, wait. There was a lucky number D2. If that messes with power targeting as well, then Lentrax's info... but then.... Cazero couldn't have self-targeted....

Okay. So two scenarios are possible:

A) the lucky number does not affect power targeting at night, in which case all is well.
    B) the lucky number does affect power usage, and Cazero is a lying wolf, somehow, in which case mad respect.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2024-03-03 at 12:27 PM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony