Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
"I will switch to Lentrax with an aim at Lady Serpentine. Now that is decided please finish up the hand."
The man grimly smiles. "I doubt I have long 'till I'm bust anyhow. Why not live a little. Hit me."

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
I still prefer voting Kraken over Lady Serpentine, though that's admittedly mostly gut (I do think Ti voting Jeen when she did was a bit risky for a wolf buddy, but I can see other interpretations). I was kind of hoping for Kraken's claim to help me make up my mind one way or the other, but the decision not to claim (yet) is probably NAI.

I wonder whether mass claiming role names (preferably in order from most suspect to least) would be helpful? I think it might work, but on the other hand we still can't be sure role names can't be used against us somehow (though I'm leaning towards it being safe, possibly aside from the wolves being able to guess powers based on role names) and with several low- or inactive players, we might not get enough information for it to be usable.
You will have to wait, I'm afraid.

I'm skeptical but okay with mass claiming role names tomorrow. My only question is... how does that actually help us? Without associated powers, are we just going to debate whether they seem legit? The only mechanism we have for testing them is flips, at which point they're pretty useless (barring bastardry). And the potential downside of someone having name shenanigans is, uh, not ideal.

Lentrax (Lady Serpentine). I think it's more likely BCH-Persolus-Illven-Merel contains the last two wolves, but we don't lose too much here from Ti's flip if we're wrong.