Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
It's certainly possible either or both of them are wolves (I would say I'm slightly suspicious of Illven and slightly townreading Merel, both for rather shaky reasons) but to be frank I'm more suspicious of you.

On that we more or less agree, at least. I could see either being a wolf (blade a little more likely than Athedia, I think) but those scenarios seem unlikely enough that unless something majorly changes, I've more or less decided to trust them.

More out of curiosity than anything else, what are you basing this on? Unless I'm more forgetful than usual I think I mentioned flat's death once or twice and basically said I thought it probably didn't mean anything.
That's fair. I'm not too concerned because I can always claim, but I am hesitant to give wolves information because my powers are already situational enough. I'm more concerned with wasting time and rendering my abilities useless.

Like I said, if Blade is a wolf and Athedia is not, Blade used an incredibly powerful wolf tool (auto-voting someone 1/game) when it was Town/Wolf wagons, to save the town and sacrifice the wolf, when otherwise he could have just.... done and let the chips fall where they did. The only circumstance in which I reasonably see him doing that is if it was Wolf/Wolf wagons, in which case both Athedia and Blade have to be wolves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
That's fair enough!

I will remind you that if i use it on Blade, it is not a perfect protection. The target could randomly be the same person.

However, I am fully willing to try!
Perfect, I am no longer willing to wagon Persolus today. It's possible he's a wolf, for sure, but I want to encourage neutrals to townside while town :P