Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
Like I said, if Blade is a wolf and Athedia is not, Blade used an incredibly powerful wolf tool (auto-voting someone 1/game) when it was Town/Wolf wagons, to save the town and sacrifice the wolf, when otherwise he could have just.... done and let the chips fall where they did. The only circumstance in which I reasonably see him doing that is if it was Wolf/Wolf wagons, in which case both Athedia and Blade have to be wolves.
We only have blade's word that is what happened though. Don't get me wrong, it is the most likely explanation but I wouldn't put it completely past blade to see AV's suggestion that someone hijacked the vote (which in this scenario didn't happen, Jeen just "won" the tie, the fluff was misleading and the lack of numbers was just due to the lucky number being zero) and take credit for it. Of course, that would mean him basically risking getting counter-claimed in case someone actually hijacked the vote, all to get a little more towncred from a bussing that should already get him a decent amount. It's a very unlikely scenario, but it exists.