1. - Top - End - #448
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: WW/Mafia Fallout 3: Forecast - Rapidly Changing Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    @BookWombat

I'm gonna need you to gimme where you're heads at as I can't keep ignoring you and it's now late in the game.

Re: Persolus targeting

Would love the pseudo protection but it'd be interesting to see him target Lentrax. Since Lentrax is repping an anti wolf shield.

Though actually we'd need a power that could verify if it worked or not for that to be useful and idk on that.

@illven

Can you gimme a glimpse at your head in a reads list? I'm not expecting necessarily a Kraken level but I want to see your logic process.

---

I have a temptation to demand Kraken claim because this hovering it over our heads as "better if wolves don't know!!!" Is kinda irking me lmao.

This is not an intelligent reason tho.

I also do feel like I've been giving one of the wolves a free pass somewhere because normally I die earlier than this if I'm not shielding a wolf.

So imma reread d1/2 and see what I think.

But that'll probably happen later because I gotta busy morning.

- - - Updated - - -

I instantly saw I used a wrong you're after I posted. Kill me
    To be clear, it's just disruptable and extremely high-impact in a very narrow, specific situation, which is why I keep bringing it up.

I will be open to claiming tomorrow though, assuming I/we make it that long, as I think it's prudent to share info when the pool gets that small. And at that point the chances that it's relevant is... limited.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2024-03-06 at 02:00 PM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony