Brand smiled, and spoke up again. "I should be ideally suited for such a venture. As a college student myself, albeit a couple of years older than the norm, I already fit the demographic well enough. I think I'll pose as a classics major who's had too much to drink, and is rambling about his thesis on King Arthur and his weapons. If anyone in my audience feels guilty on hearing that subject, or has taken steps to hide an activity related to it, I'll sense them immediately. If I'm very lucky, someone will lie to my face that they don't know a thing about the 'little white dagger', which I will also be able to detect. My stamina should be sufficient to prevent actually getting drunk no matter how much method acting I do, unless the drinks have been spiked with something considerably more potent... and perhaps even then."

Brand paused, thinking further. "Keen as my ability to detect lies and guilt are, my more mundane observational skills are... rather lacking," he said, accidently proving this by remaining completely oblivious to the expressions around the table when he mentioned that he too could detect lies. "Could anyone else blend in well enough and make up for that deficit?"