Hey

My group is doing a new campaign, it's a Gothic horror campaign. My favorite. Anyways we're picking classes based off our personality. I'm aware you can be any class in DnD. I'm just wondering out of the Info I put what class sticks out?

• I'm not super chaotic or impulsive.

• I'm not super rebellious(I can be when I need to be) Im a liberal atheist and to my parents and city I grew up in could be seen as rebellious though. I believe it to be logical but in this town its more uncommon.

• I can be very controlling, But have moments where I'd like someone to choose something. Not common though.

• I tend to be a talker and a listener

• I can be picky with some things.

• I have OCD about certain things.

• Don't like being micromanaged and speak up against things I don't agree with when needed

• Very much about efficiency and accuracy

• I’d say I prefer to stick to a routine or a group of things that I enjoy and I don’t usually Deviate from them

• If I have a particular type of “day” in mind, I don’t usually like straying from it. But it depends on what things happen. If the deviation is suddenly going to a Halloween store(I love Halloween time and horror movies) then I’m sure I'll enjoy it

• I'm very competitive. If I lose I just practice to become better or watch videos to get better.

• I've been described as an jock/need combo and I'd say it's accurate. weight lifting and geek stuff

• Science minded

• I don't like fake people. I don't like hypocrites. I'll call it out if I see it.

• I'm very opinionated. Possibly annoyingly so

• I'm persistent though some would say relentless. I'm determined. I do however like to joke around and be goofy to people close to me. I know how to keep conversations going and control the room if I want to.

• Impatient. Something I'm working on.

• I'm somewhat traditional. But their my own traditions

• Always learning something

• Practical/Pragmatic

• Logical and analytical. Very important to me.

• Confident

• Good at trivia games.

• Believe people should be able to learn and have knowledge available o them

• Try to keep everything fair