Quote Originally Posted by Ignimortis View Post
Make them a wizard (object arcane bond), duh. Can't cast spells and even less HP or proficiencies.
Oh yeah. Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
A kinny, with... let's see what's the worst element here, Water or Wood probably.
Not surprised that Wood is the worst... I didn't consider it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Condé View Post
Oozemorph shifter level 1.
/Thread
Didn't understand a word of that but it sounded bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Maat Mons View Post
If your Strength score goes down to zero, you're unable to move and perpetually unconscious. It's not hard to go that low with aging penalties.
Ooh la la! This sounds fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Baroncognito View Post
I don't think that you're calculating AC correctly. The Monk text says "the monk adds his Wisdom bonus (if any)" and if we compare that to the text on Longbow, for example, "If you have a penalty for low Strength, apply it to damage rolls when you use a longbow. You can apply your Strength modifier to damage rolls when you use a composite longbow, but not a regular longbow."

If it says "A Monk adds his Wisdom Modifier" then I'd agree that yes, your calculations were fine, but from a straight reading of the text, you only get your wisdom modifier to AC if it's positive.
I screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroncognito View Post
If you're using a -24 point buy, you might as well allow "I'm going to start with this character having been hit with feeblemind and a couple of curses that they can't afford to pay a cleric to remove"

(and since you only took monk because you thought you'd get -2 AC from wisdom, you'd probably be worse off going commoner)
Ow.

Welp, looks like I did it very badly.