R4T23: "I leave the demon to you." Tsyra says in the direction of Santiago and Valdoreth. "My blade cannot harm it."

She then shifts to her right to aide Maggie against the zombie reinforcements. As she moves, pieces of earth and stone move with her, swirling about her body - and in fact, the entire smaller sub-cavern itself - and then her sword. She strikes at this new foe, and in the process, propels these bits of earth into the ground at its feet, but her blade itself gets deflected by the enemy's shield, and as she missed her target, the rocks end up getting bounced into Tsyra's square!

R4T22: Maggie backs away from the guard and underneath Sol while controlling the flaming sphere into Red's square. This time, the zombie drow doesn't dodge but rather as the fire touches its unholy essence, the spell is destroyed and the guard is no longer dazzled.

"No fair!" Maggie pouts.

R4T19: Valdoreth steps away from the burning drow zombie and looks to Visto. "I am going to cast a spell on you to keep you from harm. It will only work if you don't attack, and it isn't guaranteed, based on the spiritual strength of a potential aggressor." She casts a spell and touches Visto.

R4T18: Red steps to the east and attacks Ago, matching blade to blade.

"Scruff, that one!" Maggie points to the newly-arrived guard.

R4T17: Scruff advances and soft-crits Green in the chest with a bite for 12.

R4T16: Visrashi floats a few feet from the drow guard - now inches above the shoreline - and continues her song to hearten the heroes.

R4T15: In every hero's mind is heard a creepy, telepathic voice, "I am Chemtugo, invidiak, what you would call shadow demon. I have fought you once before, and this time you will fall."

Flying out of the cramped southern cavern and charging Sol is your old pal, the shadow demon, clawing Sol's upper right arm for 5 + 9 cold.

R4T8: Sol floats north out of reach and then mentally concentrates, attempting to bring his own flaming sphere up under the feet of Red, but again, the corrupt nature of the enemy destroys the spell before it really has a chance to fully form.

R4T6: Visto, what do you do?

Ago on deck ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show
Bless on entire party lasts 3 min-1 round: +1 morale vs. fear & attack rolls.
HEROES: +1 morale on saves vs. charm/ fear, & +1 competence bonus on weapon attack/ damage rolls.
Depora Azrinae: 29. Short sword & buckler.
Green Drow Guard: 25. (63:75). Rapier & shield.
Xakihn: 24. Wand of produce flame, spear in off-hand. Produce flame til R33T24. Sprain for 4 DEX!
* Barkskin (40 min). Water walk (70 min).
Tsyra: 23. KBlade (slashing). Scarlet einhander. Second round of fallow complete.
* Immediate action: If attacked with a manufactured weapon, she will use breaker's dodge to attempt to negate the attack.
* Persistent Infusion: Rocks in Tsyra's square do 1d6 S-damage til R8T23.
Maggie: 22. Walking stick (light, 2 min).
* Shield other effect from Ago. Half her damage goes to him.
Jal-Valdoreth: 19. Slashing Volley: Curved Blade. DAZZLED til R5T22!!!
Red Drow Guard: 18. (56:75). Rapier & Shield.
* Mwk hand crossbow dropped (9:10 bolts).
Scruff: 17. Magic fang on bite and one claw (3 min-3 and -2 rounds).
Virashi: 16. (128:128). INSPIRE COURAGE (7 rds remain).
Chmetugo: 15. (85:91). CHARGED!!!
Brown Drow Guard: 12. (75:75). Hand crossbow & shield.
Shindiira Misraria: 11.
* Magic vestment (7 hours). Water walk (70 min). Bull's strength (7 min).
Theyardlyn: 10. (36:36). Water walk (70 min).
Sol: 8. CON Mutagen (38 min). Shield (4 min).
Visto: 6. Sanctuary from Valdoreth til R8T19 (DC 17).
Ago: 5. Scimitar & shield. TWF/RS.
* Protection from evil til R42T19 (eff. +1 resistance vs. evil, +1 defl vs. evil).
* Shield other effect set up w/ Maggie. He receives half the damage she receives.

Orca: 21. (99:99). DELAYING!!!

DEAD/OOC
Drow guard.