I watched the trailer where it shows the Chaotic Era, which piqued my interest.
Spoiler
Show
I thought the show would be more focused on the hook that got me interested. I was a bit disappointed with how the game turned out to just be a recruitment tool, but overall I still enjoyed the show enough to want a season 2. I think my biggest gripe is that I don't feel a sense of danger or urgency with the given stakes.

I agree that the Ye Wenjie actors did great and were easily some of the best parts of the series.

Aren't wallfacers named so because they're forbidden to interact with anyone else (at least about their plan against the san-ti)? Kinda like the traditional punishment of having a kid stand in a corner and face the wall so they can reflect on their wrong doings and to prevent communication/distraction from others.

Is Wade intentionally written to be unlikeable? I'm aware he's the type to dol whatever it takes to get things moving, but even so I can't stand him.

As for Wade and the rest operating under the assumption that the San-ti don't lie, is that a safe assumption to make? The San-ti just learned about lying and they could then start doing with humans.