As the group searches the bodies for any loot of use, Delmuth keeps watch, making sure no one sneaks up on the party.

Spoiler: Checks
Show

Hide (1d20+14)[15]
Spot (1d20+13)[20]

Just in case

When all the stuff of use is taken but before the armor is removed Delmuth calls out from his hiding spot. " Taking the armor would cause more hassle for us in the long term. Any village under Zhent rule will immediately attack us no doubt, or at least the less human of us, if we show up carrying or wearing the armor. And if we try to sell it in any town nearby no one will buy it, meaning we would be lugging it around and tiring ourselves for little to no gain. I say we bury them with their armor and keep the rest." Delmuth says waiting to hear what the rest of the party thought on the matter.

At Ganzaya's question Delmuth looks to the others who could use magic, he had been practicing simple cantrips, however was not able yet to form the most basic of spells work for himself, though he knew he was close to figuring it out. " I am not able to as of this moment Ganzaya, though perhaps with practice and working with the others I may finally be able to get over the last hurdle stopping me from being able to cast simple spells."