Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOptimists View Post
I'd venture the assumption that Lucy doesn't get naked on her wedding night or anywhere else in the show because Ella Purnell didn't agree to do nude scenes. It's kinda funny given how extremely sex-positive her character is, but I don't begrudge an actress for not wanting to put herself on display.
Sex positive does not mean nudist necessarily. Plus, you really dont want a bunch of hyper nerds on reddit to get footage of your nude body if you value your sanity, honestly.

On a larger note, I think you can only have fun with this series if you can silence your brain and make it go on "video game logic". With shotguns piercing power armor, stims mending life threatening injuries, Vault dwellers overlooking gigantic logic holes in both their own vault and with behavior of other people. Yes, vaulties are naive, but they are not stupid. If you say hobble secretively away from the overseer's computer, they are gonna know you did something. Yes, they are no secret service to bind you to a chair and torture the info out of you, but you WILL be interrogated.

And my only big complaint: HOW ON EARTH DOES NO ONE IN FALLOUT KNOW WHAT A ****ING DOOR IS?! HOW DOES NO ONE CHECK WHO IS BEHIND THE DOOR BEFORE OPENING?! HOW ARE PEOPLE SWAYED AFTER FOUR LINES?

Spoiler: a small list
Show

The Vault 33 overseer's bureau is not locked.
Vault 31 letting Norm who claims to be Betty, but doing a DNA scan a minute later.
The Brotherhood questioning Maximus after Titus' death, with like three lines fully convincing the Elder to let him off the hook.
The Enclave going into full lockdown after an alarm blaring, and a high ranking scientist hurriedly leaving with his favorite (?) dog
No one noticing Maximus' BoS knight/squire gear. Geez, in any decent post apo scenario you would be the first one to be pick pocketed and/or shot. Get a ****ing duster to cover up, mate.

People generally get into and out of situations way too easily here. And its not difficult. Have Norm hack the overseer's bureau door. Have Maximus shoot a few locks. Have Lucy Goosey talk her way into some situations. Have the doctor just egghead their way through discussions. but hey, I am maybe expecting too much from a video game adaption.

I take immense amusement in how awkward Chet is in fighting situations and with the whole birth/labor thing. He is a big muscular blond white male, and many must have seen him as "THE" protagonist, and then they decided on his cousin, lol. I wonder if this is a middle finger towards conservatives.