Quote Originally Posted by GoggleDog View Post
"But i do find intriguing you don't count yourself in the quest of free lodging." He replied to Vinc. At least the heat was good at keeping people distant. As he walked he spent time to see the scenery until they reached the building in question.
The dwarf shrugged. "Surprising though it may be, I know I don't make a good first impression. I'm better at scarin' folk then convincing them peaceful-like." Flashing Nomis a harmless grin, the dwarf added, "'Sides, this is supposed to be your mission. Well, you and the lass. I'm just tagging along."

Quote Originally Posted by GoggleDog View Post
"Your idea of lovely is unique, Ms."
He said, spending a time looking at the receptionist when he spoke to her.. and then back at the cats. They were far more entertaining. Sin could handle backhand conversations well enough.
"Kari. Mrs. Kari Foreman." Clearly noting his interest in the cats she adds, "And their names are Paws and Claws. I'll let you figure out which one is which."

Quote Originally Posted by GodEye Galatea View Post
"A pleasant afternoon, madame. I am Sin Qia Graylight," she began with a polite nod. "My companions and I have been dispatched by Governor Longwood. We are here to meet with the town Mayor regarding a critical matter. Your assistance in arranging an audience with his honor would be greatly appreciated."
"Oh, you're the city inspectors! It's so good to finally meet you!" The forced cheer in her voice vanishes as she perks up a bit more, and she nods. "Mayor Foreman has been expecting you and would be happy to welcome you to the city. His office is upstairs, at the end of the hall. He should just be finishing a meeting with the local smith masters about the recent troubles with iron shipments, what with the Red Fox banditry going on their trade materials are being squeezed, so just make sure you knock before entering." After a moment, she added, "A lot of people will be excited that you are here."

The second level had a short passage at the top of the stairs that opened up into a wide, almost studio-like hallway studded with side rooms and podiums displaying sculptures and plaques with town history and information. One of them displayed a mischievous fox wearing a tricorn hat, with a small plaque calling it 'The Red Fox,' and a short series of podiums that displayed the town at various points in its history.

At the end of this hall there was a pair of thick, oaken double-doors which had a small knocker on it to make sure anyone inside would hear you. The muted sound of voices within the mayors office could also be heard, though the wood made them indistinct.