I know we have had our differences in the past tegu so whatever i say may not mean much but regardless of what you think or feel about this right now you are in a foreign land of unknown hostiles. You are a member of the crew no matter who you dislike for whatever reason. You are your own person as well so do whatever you like i guess but if you dont come back to the ship your pressence will not only help you to be safe but others that you claim to be loyal to. No one can help you to be safe if you dont. If you dont come back well whos gonna keep an eye on cocytus as we figure out how to free the captain? I'll point out tho that the captain herself has decided to trust cocytus and that her orders are to carry on as usual... I believe if you do anything further youd be disobeying . Anyways come back or dont i do have something i think youd want. Maybe multiple if you think youd need it. Keep safe. nibum reaches into bag of holding to get out one of those axes. Nibum really hopes tegu returns but completely understands. He isn't thinking the most logically either. He's desperately clinging to his leader as he had done so many years ago.