A response to

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
...questions...
Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone - Question 2 View Post
2) That commie woman, the leader of the NRC remnant, what a psycho. She wanted to kidnap Lucy's dad. Because she was the leader of Shady Sands, he nukes Shady Sands, so she wants to capture him for trial/revenge, okay, but then she infiltrates the vault with raiders who proceed to massacre innocent people, as well as putting Lucy in direct risk (remember the flashback scenes of this woman smiling and picking up little kid Lucy? Fast forward 20 years and now she's fine having her killed/SA'ed by her raider boy goon). Wth, this made no sense. She could have infiltrated with her NCR troopers in disguise, pull out guns, capture Lucy's Dad and leave with him. Instead they go through that whole charade...I dunno, I don't understand that.
Yeah, she's a bit of a psycho (hopefully we'll get more exposition in season 2 as to why) but she kidnapped Hank for the code to open the encryption for her cold fusion research, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone - Question 3 View Post
3) Why didn't Lucy's dad recognize this woman the moment she stepped out of the shadows in Episode 1? Why? He knew who she was, they had history together, but he just acts like it's all good in the hood and it's nothing to worry about and goes through with the wedding anyway knowing that no one can be coming from Vault 32 because they're all dead.
Well, to be fair, she's aged quite a bit, and given the background we've seen, we do not see much interaction between Hank and her...but fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone - Question 6 View Post
6) Maximus and Thaddius.
Dude, wth?

When questioned by Thaddeus about what happened to Titus, Maximus should have said something like "Knight Titus died fighting a mutated bear, can you see the scratches on the suit? *Gesture to scratches* I buried him, put the armor on and now I'm finishing the mission we started."

That's not what he says. Instead he's like "He died..." then looks super suspicious and instead of allaying Thaddeus' fears, he straight up tries killing him.
Yeah, Maximus is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone - Question 7 View Post
7) Ummmm, why did everyone in Vault 32 go crazy and kill themselves?

Why?

Because they found out that Vault 31 were the cryogenically frozen managers from Vault-tec pre-war so the natural reaction is to murder and hang themselves?

See when they first showed that Vault 32 was like this, I thought the show makers were bringing in the Vault Experiments. Vault 33 was a control group that got to live nice lives, while Vault 32 had some flaw, and the two vaults were being overseen by a 'master' Vault 31 that was using the data to make their lives better.

Instead we get a mystery around Vault 32 with no answer. And who cleaned up all the corpses and made the place nice and livable again? In ONE night? I was convinced Vault 31 was bigger and had more people in it, but it's just a little brain-bot roomba. You're telling me that thing that was stuck for years, cleaned up Vault 32?

Did the new overseer send people to clean it up? We saw no hint that she did. So what gives, how'd it happen?
I'm gonna just chalk this up to limits on what they could include in this season. Were there any hints dropped, beside the "everyone went mad"? Not that I caught, but would have been nice to have one or two in there to let the audience know that this is an unclosed thread and to be answered in the future (which, I'm sure, still will be)