Cheyanne Julus
Female Lawful Good Half-Orc Monk/Paladin/Champion of Irori, Level 3/2/0, Init 5, HP 52/52, Speed 40 ft
AC 23, Touch 18, Flat-footed 15, CMD 25, Fort 16, Ref 13, Will 14, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 4
Sansetsukon +7 (1d10+4, 19-20/x2)
Double-Chained Kama +7 (1d6+3/1d6+3 or 1d6+4, 20/x2)
Siangham +7 (1d6+3, 20/x2)
Bracers of Armor (+2) or Mage Armor, Amulet of Natural Armor +2 (+2 Armor, +2 DEX, +6 CHA +3 Natural AC)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 23
Condition Lay on Hands 1/7 used today
Cheyanne seems to lose herself in the steady, hard work. It's not exactly her forte, but she's strong and has the endurance for it. She only snorts briefly as she sees Ted dig with his hands so effectively, otherwise content to trust her comrade despite the odd, canine behavior.

"I agree, Grey - the only reason we're here is that this family needs help. We funnel the attackers where we want them and end this threat, if we can," agrees Cheyanne before going inside for dinner.

She eats the meal with some gusto, enjoying a second helping of everything and a third of the mutton (assuming there is enough). "We should be sure to stand watch tonight - maybe one member of the family at a time, with a couple of us too? The injured should continue to rest, but if anyone is sure the enemies are out there then we wake up everyone to be ready to fight. I can take the first watch. Who wants to stay up with me?"

Spoiler: Mechanics
Show
Cheyanne has no buffs or anything to prepare, so I think she's ready to stand watch...