1. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Quick opinion: Beelzebubba or Bubba Yaga?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks very much. I'm going with Bubba Yaga, since the imagery is more distinctive; an old mobile home dancing on the legs of an old hound with a wagging tail and whatnot.
    But thanks to you guys, at some point later on, the group will meet Beerzebub, Fiendish Prince of Hops. Men will be selling their souls to live awesome lives based on old beer commercials or something. I don't know exactly, the concept is still nebulous in my head.
    Make sure that the cult leaders or high priest offer blessings and salutations "In the name of the barrel, and of the foam, and of the golden nectar" or something like that.

My celestial warlock does that. He's a dwarf who likes beer and serves an Emyprean of such things (the vine, spirits, beer, etc) in our Curse of Strahd campaign. I have a small macro in roll20 that I push to put that blessing/greeting into the chat.

Also: love Bubba Yaga.
    Last edited by KorvinStarmast; 2024-04-21 at 11:11 AM.
    Avatar by linklele. How Teleport Works
    a. Malifice (paraphrased):
    Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    b. greenstone (paraphrased):
    Agency means that they {players} control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct!
    Second known member of the Greyview Appreciation Society