I think I'll go for a pure Druid. I was tempted to go Fochlucan Lyrist but I think running around with both 9th level arcane and 9th divine spells might be a little overkill.

May I use the Wild Reaper variant from Dragon #311? There's a link here. I like the theme a lot and I want to angle her like a figure from folklore who appears when death is near. Maybe a lot of people have heard of her but nobody ever wants to meet her, because it only.means one thing.

Of course she'll wield a scythe of some kind to complete the look, but for her death is a natural part of life and so she despises the undead and her mood turns sour when people beg for their life. She has great respect for those who greet death with dignity and she is always willing to sit with the dying so they might pass over in good company...

I really like the idea that she remembers everyone that has ever died in Toril. I don't know if or how that would affect the game but it'd be a nice touch, as if she is aware in some way of every life that ends on whatever plane she is currently on. It would be such a terrible burden, but one she carries with pride.

I'm not really familiar with how LA buy off works, but since it takes 190'000 exp to reach level 20 does that mean we can spend up to 10'000 exp to buy off level adjustments? So if I were to buy off the level adjustment for Tiefling, it'd cost 2000 exp to do so?