View Single Post

Thread: Got a house rule document? Share it!

1. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Got a house rule document? Share it!

Quote Originally Posted by Saintheart View Post
    Fizban had/has a tweak document linked in his sig that makes roughly 200 changes to the default system. Worth checking out.
    I'm flattered that you would plug my stuff, thanks! Though 200 changes. . . no idea what the precise count would be. I've labeled it as over 200 pages, 'cause out of the 300-some the document says it has, there's probably around a hundred which are more collected of 'indexes' and cutting floor ramblings, and the first 16 are discussing the published books themselves. But the bulk of it is plenty of feats and spells and class tweaks and general variants etc that can be used all on their own even if the reader isn't interested in the bigger picture I'm trying to paint.

Quote Originally Posted by earthseawizard View Post
    I found this and its insane.
    I will take that as a positive insane!

I've had DnD stuff on the backburner for a while so there haven't been any major updates to upload a new version for, just little editing bits. If/when I do I'll mention it in the sig and can send out PMs if anyone's interested.

(And here's the google drive link for posterity, in case the sig is lost in the future for some reason).
    Last edited by Fizban; 2024-04-23 at 02:29 AM.
    Fizban's Tweaks and Brew: Google Drive (PDF), Thread
    A collection of over 200 pages of individually small bans, tweaks, brews, and rule changes, usable piecemeal or nearly altogether, and even some convenient lists. Everything I've done that I'd call done enough to use in one place (plus a number of things I'm working on that aren't quite done, of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet Octopus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizban View Post
    sheer awesomeness