View Single Post

Thread: Privateers of Lssthp II [IC]

1. - Top - End - #685
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Privateers of Lssthp II [IC]

Quote Originally Posted by zylodrizzt View Post
    Nibum clearly isn't going to go anywhere without seeing the captian perhaps to get more insight or orders from her. He swears he isn't up to no good and enters. He tries to look for any points of weakness from security or structure

You talking like your resigned to dying. We are gonna figure out whos responsible and bring them to justice. Freeing you of your charges. Its your ship and youve given me the oppertunity to work on it and make a home... ive become fond of this family.
    The Captain smiles crookedly, and reaches over to squeeze Siduri's hand. "Not resigned. Never resigned."

Spoiler: History 12+
    Show

Siduri says something hoarsely, in Sylvan.

Spoiler: Sylvan
    Show
    "More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the world."

The Captain responds in the same language, and nods in the direction of the four of you.

Spoiler: Sylvan
    Show
    "I am neither intelligent, nor witty, nor brave enough for 'was', my love. Trust me. Trust them."

Perhaps this chatter in a language he doesn't speak angers the guard; in any case, it's not much later until he cuts the meeting short and hustles you out of the room. As you gather yourselves on the street, Siduri turns her veiled face to Ttharg. "I apologize. As a child my parents told me many stories of this island... why they left. I thought being locked up in a Malatran prison waiting to be sacrificed was my worst nightmare, until this happened. Do you really have a plan?"
    Last edited by TriciaOso; 2024-04-24 at 08:50 AM.