Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
  1. Uhhh what is the Light Eidolon?
  2. Rather than re-fluff, let's just say the sun blade enchantment can apply to longswords as well. So I guess, pay (or save) the difference in base costs, which would include the costs of said weapons.
From the Lumi description in MM3: "The lumi worship Light as a concept rather than owing allegiance to any deity. They praise its ability to uncover that which is hidden and see it as a symbol of purity and truth. The lumi themselves are honest to a fault and are known for their inability to hold back from telling others blunt and unflattering truths. They despise deception above all other offenses, and lies (or even simple illusion spells) are capital crimes within their settlements.
The lumi have a highly ordered society with a strict hierarchy based on their theology. Each settlement is more or less independent, though periodically the High Ecclesiastics of many cities will gather in a hidden cathedral that floats alone in the Positive Energy Plane."

The get The War, Law and Sun Domains. But Ordained Champion requires worshipping Heironeous or Hextor. So basically, I'm asking if I can grab the PrC with my current theological quandaries.