'Aren't they all though.' Laura mutters. 'If I was going to try robbing somewhere in New Orleans I might go for a look at the place first from a distance. Maybe talk to anyone I can find who knew the layout, but I don't know how much that's going to work out here. What are the chances that one of those ****ers can just change everything around whenever it suits them?' She'll look to the group to invite their opinion. 'Maybe I'm wrong about that, but Giant's coming with us anyway and he might know a thing or two about what the Gardner's place looks like from the inside.'
Errol seems uncertain of the answer, but Annie speaks up, replying flatly though there is clearly some pride in her voice. "Most Gentry are rather static creatures. Unlikely they've changed their domain much... though I suppose you never know. We should talk to Giant then and see what he can tell us. Probably will know the layout better than anyone else, as well as The Gardener's habits. Probably something there we can exploit."

Everyone's eyes go wide at the goblin fruit. Annie nods her head, first in the positive, but then in a shaking "no". She relaxes her pursed lips then replies, "We shouldn't need it, at least not to get there. With Giant's help, and our combined skills at navigating The Hedge, I suspect we can find our way into whatever patch of Arcadia we want. Lord knows the Hedge will probably try to lead us there! It will be getting out that will probably be the harder part." Errol nods his head solemnly at this.