Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Thank you aaaa.

Unfortunately you'd have to go all the way to Oregon to get something like this. Not that that's bad at all just, very distant from your present location.
You have no idea where my present is located!

But yeah, Oregon is a bit far, and I'm not up for all the fording rivers and hunting it'll take to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by BisectedBrioche View Post
There's formal definitions of the word trans, but gender's a very individual thing.
Yeah, and IIRC there are some potential issues with how formal medical definitions were defined. I'm actually kind of glD that most people I know are somewhat suspicious of this gender thing

Part of the reason I'm a rogue main is because of the way fictional rogues tend to have that androgyny about them.
I believe it's spelt "'sexy sexy androgyny'. Personally since coming out I've started to veer towards tieflings and elves as good justifications to just avoid standard genders and sexes entirely.

Heck, elves in my settings are now sequential hermaphrodites. Young elves are women filled with wanderlust but eventually they grow beards, settle down, raise the kids, and make toys.