Key:
A pink haired girl named Venus Miyahara wearing colorful coat and baggy pants of wild artificial colors listens to the pitch. She considers the implications of such a cure. There were more than a few online social groups she was apart of that would love to have information on the sample themselves. If she could get a hold of not just a sample, but a copy of the research, that cure could help a lot more people than just one Thorite. She just wasn't sure if the others were okay with doing charity work. If she could set up the plan so that she could get some information to distribute without disrupting the overall goal, then that would be a win.
"...Sounds like a good job, Arsenal. They must be working on computers not connected to Cyberspace to keep that secret- pretty much the only way to keep anything secret now. Just let me do a couple quick preparations."
Which was technically true- if searching for a flash drive (or whatever memory storage device they use in 2099) to put the cures information in counted as preparation. If she couldn't find one in the base she'd have to steal one from a local electronics store.
"I will be on security hacking job, as usual. I'll assume they're not connected and do it up close and improvised."
She will walk into her little room she set up with a stolen cyberspace jack and chair and few other electronics to sit in and try to find a flash drive amid the clutter- she brought back so much stuff for these missions that she might have one lying around. Some missions required cyberspace information being transported and it was amazing how much you could store in so little these days. If she couldn't find one here it wouldn't be disastrous but it would make this take a little longer.