1. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Graduates of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    I got no information either. And it concerns me a lot that BatCatHat and Dakrsidder are in the same group there. They were both people I have existing suspicion of.
    You’d be right to be suspicious because, from the sound of it, literally no one got any information. I’d say with a high level of certainty that at least one of these isn’t power-related, and there’s a fair chance one of these is power-related. There are a number of possible combos, so I won’t bother listing them, but things certainly aren’t looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    I suppose one way for Dakrsidder to prove their innocence (of disrupting the investigation, they could still be a wolf) is if they got some verifiable result of the investigation.
    You say this, but it’s statistically a horrible idea for me to disrupt, even ignoring the fact we’re the only two here. Let’s say I killed Kracken. I know for a fact no one’s getting any information from the crime scene without powers. This puts added suspicion on me. Now add that the area I investigate gets disrupted. Being only two people looks particularly bad. It’s a horrendous play. I may be new, but no way.
    Last edited by Dakrsidder; 2024-05-03 at 04:45 PM.