Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
Because I decide

My aesthetic would now be

To space out my lines.

Also yeah I wanted you to explicitly confirm that though
Fair nuf

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Morning.

Even if you don't want to list every combination... I would like to know which ones you think are likely.

In particular: do you think the killer was sulking (ie one of Persolus/Book Wombat fypov) or one of me/Caoimhin is a wolf who disrupted the investigation? If so who's more suspicious within the pair you're suggesting?

Do you think Batcathat is a wolf who disrupted the investigation of the Gym or did that fail because of some other reason?

Actually no let's make these general questions.

1. Did the investigation of the crime scene fail because
a) the killer was sulking, and so is one of Persolus, Dakrsidder or Book Wombat
b) one of Snowblaze and CaoimhinTheCape disrupted the investigation
c) some other unknown reason?

2. Did the investigation of the gym fail because
a) Batcathat disrupted the investigation
b) Dakrsidder disrupted the investigation
c) both Batcathat and Dakrsidder happened to randomly target someone who didn't use a N1 action
d) some other unknown reason?

3. Did the investigation of the lounge fail because
a) One of Athedia, Zelphas, MossDragon and Book Wombat disrupted the investigation
b) All four of them happened to randomly target someone who didn't use a N1 action
c) some other unknown reason?

4. Using your answers to 1, 2 and 3 above, or otherwise, who are the wolves?

(And for extra credit 5. can you tell what I've spent far too much time doing recently?)

My answers:
1a)
2 I have no clue it depends on what both BCH and Dakrsidder do next
3a) (I know 3b) is impossible unless someone else from the lounge claims information because I hung out in the lounge and targeted [redacted] N1, and at least one person investigating the lounge would have had to find out my alibi)
4 help I don't know
5 yes but I set the question so that doesn't count.
Based on the current public cred and statistics, I'd say the lounge was disrupted by someone within the group, but otherwise it's a tossup.

For the crime scene, the two most likely are that either someone used a power to disrupt or it was someone sulking.

For the gym, I find it hard to believe it was disrupted by someone within the group, regardless of whether one is actually a wolf or not, simply because it's a stupid play with bathatcat last second voting out a town and me having sulked + no results coming from crime scene, so I'd be inclined to assume it was a power. Technically, if someone's feeling dangerous, they could do it anyway and hope to get the other person out, but once they turn out town, you're probably either killed during daily life or voted out the following day.

For who the wolves are, I don't have enough data from my side to say. However, to add a bit of personal input for once, I did not disrupt any investigations.