Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Samurai View Post
1. Attack - You are a veteran fighter that has learned the skill of fighting enemies. Starting at level 1, you can cast the Booming Blade cantrip at-will. When you cast the spell using this feature, all extra damage is of the same damage type as the weapon making the attack, rather than Thunder. In addition, you are not considered to be casting a spell, and it requires no components nor can it be counterspelled or suppressed by antimagic effects.

2. Block - You know how to most effectively use a shield. Beginning at level 2, when you have a hand free, you can cast the Shield spell at-will. When you cast the spell using this feature, the bonus to armor class is limited to +2. You are not considered to be casting a spell, and it requires no components, nor can it be counterspelled or suppressed by antimagic effects.

3. Action Surge - At level 2, you can gain a boost of speed when you need it the most. On your turn, you gain the benefits of the Haste spell, though you do not gain the benefits to Speed, Armor Class, or Dexterity saving throws, and the benefit only lasts for 1 round. You do not suffer lethargy after this effect ends. You may gain this benefit again after a short or long rest. You are not considered to be casting a spell, and it requires no components, nor can it be counterspelled or suppressed by antimagic effects.

4. Second Wind - Years of fighting have made you tougher than most. Once per rest, you can cast the Healing Word spell, but can only target yourself. You gain a number of hit points equal to 1d10 plus your fighter level instead of the usual amount for the spell. You are not considered to be casting a spell when using this feature, and it requires no components, nor can it be counterspell or suppressed by antimagic effects.

I feel icky just typing this joke post up.
Ha!

I was thinking more taking spells and making them available to martials? Not converting existing martial powers to spells. But as long as rangers get to cast Steel Wind Strike or use a feature that mechanically does the same thing as Steel Wind Strike and they get this feature at level 9, I don't care which direction it's going.