Quote Originally Posted by Tom Foolery View Post
Yep that's the one. Thanks for taking up this request. This AP has been a bit of a white whale for me. My two Ideas are a street kid who's grown up and be come an up and comer bare fist prize fighter. The other is a Robin Hood like gentlewoman thief out to put down Lamb, (that is the right name, right)
Lamm, but otherwise right. Either one works.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenflame133 View Post
I already have the mechanical side thought for the mage. Speficically Rakshasas Bloodline that is the core of disguising magic. Then there is Magic Trick (prestigitatsion) that allows the tagging with spefic images, increases spellcraft DC, and add even more coltrol over spells apirance, finally magic fair trait for +2 spellcraft DC in spefic shool and some more ways for observes to fail spellcraft.

Still and silent, meta-magic I will probably leave to rods, for the rare cases I want to spell to happen without showing casting

Optionally using Conseal Spell, since it sometimes replace sill and silent spell, but it might not be universally usable

Finally, I might grab false focus and holy symbol tattoo, but odds are eschew materials still be more than enough in that department
That all sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
Would a Tiefling Unchained Rogue be okay?

I'm thinking she'll be someone smart and calculating, seeking to use the chaos to climb the ladder, as it were, and doing a favour for the Queen will be a big rung on that ladder.
Tiefling unchained rogue is fine.