Quote Originally Posted by TheNecrocomicon View Post
This. Calder just practically had his face broken by an instantaneous size-change inside his mouth. He should at the very least be barely able to speak and unable to bite and possibly breathe fire, and now it looks like he just took a dagger straight to the eye (or eye socket).

What ridiculous uber-mountain of HP does he have? I guess it's as much as the plot/script says he does. And/or he's got some kind of damage reduction going on and/or the Order are rolling really low for their damage.

On the plus side, I'm impressed by Bloodfeast's durability. He(?) should be down by now, then again maybe there have been defensive buffs and potions applied somehow prior to the fight.

Also, I guess as long as the Order are offending Calder's ego and causing him to turn away and monologue, he's not biting and/or breathing on Bloodfeast, who gets to attack with impunity.
As many have said, "Dragon".

Straight by the book, no prestige classes or special advancement or elite abilities:
Old, 378 HP
Very old, 449 HP
Ancient, 527 HP
Wyrm, 610 HP
Great wyrm, 660 HP

Straight by the book, a level 8 spell means Wyrm or Great Wyrm, he doesn't look big enough for that, but class levels would imply elite stats as well as a few more HD, and thus probably boost Con by 4 or more points, so over 600 HP is probable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordar View Post
I don't get it. I must not be catching your wry humor.
You are a bad person who does bad things. Just letting you know, puns like that are evil.